Athlete’s Oath: “Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt.”
Getting involved as an athlete with SOBC – North Shore is easy! We welcome athletes of any age and any ability!
Information you should know before you get involved:
– Athlete Eligibility – Read this to get information about how an athlete qualifies to enrol in programs with our Local
– Athlete Code of Conduct – Read this to learn about our expectations for how athletes will behave at our events
How to register
1. Download, print and complete one of our athlete registration forms, located here: Athlete Registration Form
2. Download, print and complete one of our athlete medical forms, located here: Athlete Medical Form
3. Mail (or drop off) your completed forms to:
SOBC North Shore – Registrations
2398 Carmaria Court
North Vancouver, BC V7J 3M4
OR alternatively you may scan and email your completed forms to: Registration@sobcnorthshore.ca
4. Our Registration Coordinator will contact you to confirm you are registered, how much is owing for your program(s) and how to arrange payment.
5. Once your registration is confirmed, you may start attending your program. Welcome to our team!!